In the Spotlight
The City of Mt. Carmel welcomes Trenden Amuzie to the Mt. Carmel Police Force.
When: May 18th, 2013 @ 5:00 PM
Where: Uptown Mt. Carmel
When: May 28th, 2013 @ 5:00 PM
Where: Council Chambers at City Hall
Library 5K Run
When: June 8th, 2013
Where: Starts at MTC Public Library
When: June 29th, 2013
Where: K of C
- The City of Mount Carmel is exploring the possibility of emailing the combined water sewer trash bills to those that want to participate. We have already received email addresses from customers that would like to participate. So please let us know if you too would like to help us save money by participating in the program. GO GREEN!
- Other Programs Offered:
- Pay your Utility Bill by Direct Debit. No more filling out checks and mailing, or worrying about whether the payment gets here on time. You can now have your utility bill payment deducted automatically from your bank account each month. If you are interested complete the authorization form and bring to City Hall at 219 N Market Street.
- Fire Commissioner Rod Rodriguez made recommendations for Fire Chief and Assistant Fire Chief . Mayor Bill Hudson and the City Council have appointed Francis Speth as the new Fire Chief, and Fred Mc Gee as the new Assistant Fire Chief for the City of Mount Carmel.
- Spring Cleanup week has been announced and is set for the week of April 8th thru April 12th.
- The City of Mount Carmel is proud to announce the establishment of Area Economic Alliance. We invite you to follow the link to learn how this organization will become a vital part of our community's success.
CITY OF MOUNT CARMEL
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday May 28th , 2013
• Roll Call
• Visitors to address the Council (topics discussed by visitors is limited to 10 minutes)
• Mayor’s Report
• Dick Shoaff ......... Finance and Senior Citizens
• Joseph Judge ..... Streets, Cemeteries and Parks
• Rod Rodriguez .....Fire, Health & Safety, City Hall, Garbage and Civil Defense
• Norman Brunson ..Water and Sewer
• Rudy Witsman
• Tom Price
• Mike Gidcumb
- Motion to approve the minutes of the regular Council meeting held on 5/13/2013
- Motion to approve payment of all bills bearing the proper signature
- Executive Session (if needed)
- Motion to Adjourn