In the Spotlight
Clean up at Southgate Completed.
Saturday, November 30th
Where: Market Street Mt. Carmel
Monday, December 9th
City Council Meeting
Where: Mt. Carmel City Hall
- The City of Mount Carmel is exploring the possibility of emailing the combined water sewer trash bills to those that want to participate. We have already received email addresses from customers that would like to participate. So please let us know if you too would like to help us save money by participating in the program. GO GREEN!
- Other Programs Offered:
- Pay your Utility Bill by Direct Debit. No more filling out checks and mailing, or worrying about whether the payment gets here on time. You can now have your utility bill payment deducted automatically from your bank account each month. If you are interested complete the authorization form and bring to City Hall at 219 N Market Street.
- The City of Mount Carmel is proud to announce the establishment of Area Economic Alliance. We invite you to follow the link to learn how this organization will become a vital part of our community's success.
CITY OF MOUNT CARMEL
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
Monday December 9th , 2013
• Roll Call
• Visitors to address the Council (topics discussed by visitors is limited to 10 minutes)
• Mayor’s Report
• Dick Shoaff ......... Finance and Senior Citizens
• Joseph Judge ..... Streets, Cemeteries and Parks
• Rod Rodriguez .....Fire, Health & Safety, City Hall, Garbage and Civil Defense
• Norman Brunson ..Water and Sewer
• Rudy Witsman
• Tom Price
• Mike Gidcumb
- First Reading - Ordinance 1003 - Annual Tax Levy
- Motion to approve the minutes of the regular Council meeting held on 11/25/2013
- Motion to approve payment of all bills bearing the proper signature
- Executive Session (if needed)
- Motion to Adjourn